Instructions for treatment of tattoos
- Leave the bandage to stand for at least two and a maximum of eight hours.
- Remove the bandage carefully and discard it.
- Wash the tattoo Gently with a small amount of soap (only some baby soap) and lukewarm water.
- Dont get wet the tatto directly, and just tapped with towel.
- With clean finger grease small layer of cream (Pantenol,B panten or Jekoderm). Repeated greassing three to four times a day.
- After 3-4 days you will get small bumps on the tattoo – DO NOT TOUCH THEM or SCRATCH!
- After a week unevenness will slowly fade the tattoo will make you itch – DO NOT scratch! If you can not handle the itching, apply a little cream.
- After two weeks of care, your tattoo is preserved;f